– Front-of-room alignment of voice and video is just the first step to natural conversations. RightSound™ technologies include a beamforming mic array that captures speech, while auto-leveling louder and softer voices and suppressing noise.
– With RightSight™ computer vision, MeetUp automatically adjusts camera position and zoom to find and frame everyone in the room.
SIMPLE TO MANAGE
with Logitech Sync Device Management
– Monitor and manage your meeting room devices from one single platform with Logitech Sync. Plus, get business insights into how your rooms are being used.
AN ALL-IN-ONE SERVICE PLAN
– Logitech Select is a comprehensive service plan that delivers reliability, continuity, and peace of mind for each room you designate. Select provides 24/7 support, a dedicated Customer Success Manager, accelerated RMA, onsite spares, and advanced Sync analytics including customizable alerts through ServiceNow integration.
ROOM SOLUTIONS WITH MEETUP
– Get everything you need to build out small rooms for video meetings, including Logitech MeetUp, a compute platform (such as a mini PC, Meet compute system, or Logitech RoomMate), room-optimized software, and the Logitech Tap touch controller.
YOUR SUSTAINABILITY ALLY
– Our commitment to creating a more sustainable world starts with our 1.5°C Climate Pledge, 100% renewable electricity goal, and a portfolio of video collaboration solutions that help reduce your carbon footprint.
– Perfectly frame presenters to minimise background distractions. Zoom in on whiteboards and objects so remote participants can see what you see. Thanks to its advanced 4K image sensor, video remains sharp and clear, even when you zoom in on the details.
PREMIUM CAMERA OPTICS
– MeetUp features exquisitely engineered, premium camera optics that capture a wide field-of-view without distorting faces and furniture with a “fisheye” effect. Faces look natural, whiteboard writing remains legible, and straight lines stay straight
– Logitech Expansion Mic for MeetUp provides greater flexibility in huddle room configurations. MeetUp’s built-in beamforming mics are optimised for up to 4 meters. To extend that range up to 5 meters, add an Expansion Mic. So whether people are seated at a table, sitting against the wall, or walking around the room, Expansion Mic for MeetUp means everyone will be heard.
– Already connected on your smartphone? Dialing into an audio conference? Pair MeetUp with your smartphone or tablet to enjoy outstanding audio clarity, volume, and range that handheld devices can’t match.
– When you need to adjust the volume, mute the microphone, or take manual control over camera position, MeetUp’ s remote control uses radio frequency (RF) signals for reliable and discreet control from anywhere in the room. You can even download the free Logi Remote app (available on iTunes) to control MeetUp with an iPhone or iPad.
– No drilling? No problem. By attaching to the VESA mounting points behind the display, the optional TV Mount for MeetUp lets you position MeetUp above or below the display without drilling new holes.
– Logitech RightSense™ proactive technologies make better video meetings easy and automatic. RightSound optimizes the human voice and enhances conversational clarity, RightSight automatically moves the camera and adjusts the zoom so no one gets left out of the picture, and RightLight helps everyone look their best on camera, regardless of lighting conditions.
– Custom Logitech lens with 5x HD zoom and motorized pan (+/- 25°) and tilt (+/- 15°)
– Field of View: Diagonal: 120°, Horizontal: 113°, Vertical: 80.7°
– Total Room Coverage (field of view + pan and tilt): 163° wide x 110° tall
– 3 camera position presets
– RightSight auto-framing: Requires Windows 10 64-bit or macOS 10.14 or higher
– 4K Ultra HD video calling (up to 3840 x 2160 pixels @ 30 fps with customer-supplied USB 3.0 cable)
– 1080p Full HD video calling (up to 1920 x 1080 pixels @ 30 fps)
– 720p HD video calling (up to 1280 x 720 pixels @ 30 fps)
– Integrated microphone with 3 beamforming elements
– Pickup Range MeetUp: 4 m, With optional Expansion Mic: 5 m, Sensitivity: -27 dB
– Microphone frequency response: 90Hz-16KHz for full voice reproduction and high intelligibility without noise
Beamforming performance: Factory-paired, very low distortion broadside beamforming algorithm steers the microphones directly at the talker for the best voice pickup and noise reduction
– AEC (Acoustic Echo Cancellation)
– VAD (Voice Activity Detector)
– Microphone background noise suppression
– Microphone date rate: 32KHz sampling rate
– Recommended # of participants: 6
– Recommended # of participants with expansion mic: 8
– Volume adjustable to 95 dB SPL at 1/2 meter peak
– Speaker sensitivity 86.5+/-3dB SPL at 1/2 meter
– Distortion: 200-300Hz < 3%, 3000 Hz -10KHz < 1%
– Patent-pending anti-vibration enclosure improves voice clarity while limiting sound transmission to adjacent spaces
– Bluetooth wireless technology
– RF remote control
– Integrated table/wall mount; optional TV mount available
– Kensington security slot
– Height: 104 mm
– Width: 400 mm
– Depth: 85 mm
– Weight: 1.04 kg
– Height: 83 mm
– Width: 83 mm
– Depth: 10 mm
– Windows® 7, Windows 8.1, or Windows 10
– macOS 10.10 or higher
– USB 2.0 prt (USB 3.0 Port and cable required for 4K video)
– Advanced technologies and design innovations that make video collaboration easy and automatic.
– Low-light compensation
– Video noise reduction
– Low-light saturation optimization
– Human figure detection
– Auto-frame participants at meeting start
– Auto-frame participants on-demand
– Auto-reframe when participants enter, leave, or change positions
– Machine learning AI trained to distinguish human speech from other sounds
– AEC (Acoustic Echo Cancellation)
– VAD (Voice Activity Detector)
– Background noise suppression
– Auto-level loud and soft voices
– Peak-limiting algorithm eliminates even momentary speaker clipping to prevent distortion
– Anti-vibration enclosure
COMPATIBILITY AND INTEGRATIONS
– Plug-and-play USB connectivity
– Certified for Skype™ for Business and Microsoft Teams
– Zoom™ Certified
– Fuze™ Certified
– Certified for Google Hangouts Meet Hardware
– Microsoft Cortana®
– Cisco Jabber®
– Compatible with BlueJeans, BroadSoft™, GoToMeeting™, Vidyo™, and other video conferencing, recording, and broadcasting applications that support USB cameras
– MeetUp ConferenceCam
– Remote control
– USB 2.0 cable: 5 m
– Power supply
– Wall mount and hardware
– User documentation
Нашиот сајт користи колачиња (cookies). Со продолжување на користење на сајтот или со кликнување на “Се согласувам, се согласувате да зачувуваме колачиња со цел да го подобривме вашето искуство на сајтот и тоа: неопходни колачиња, претпочитани, статистички, маркетиншки, колачиња за перфораманси и функционалност и колачиња од социјални медиуми. Некои од овие колачиња се поставни од надворешни провајдери (трети страни). Комплетната изјава за приватност можете да ја прочитате на слениот линк Правилата за приватност