Sophistacated headset for busy professionals
– Salespeople, customer service representatives, and other businesspeople who are on calls all day will appreciate the comfort and design of the Logitech H650e. Sophisticated in both appearance and technology, the H650e delivers clear audio with features such as acoustic echo cancellation and a noise-cancelling boom mic. It’s all intended to make your calls as productive and comfortable as possible.
– Attention to detail is what distinguishes the Logitech H650e Headset. It’s perfect for people who care about design touches like intuitive inline controls for adjusting volume and a bright LED light that lets others know you’re on a call. Choose H650e Mono or H650e Stereo for one or two speakers.
– The H650e Headset delivers functionality as well as style. This is a pro headset with digital signal processing, acoustic echo cancellation, wideband audio, dynamic equalizer, and noise-cancelling mic. Salespeople and CSRs can make and receive calls with perfect clarity.
Designed for business
– Certifications with leading conference software ensure an integrated experience with applications such as Skype for Business and Cisco Jabber™. A flat, no-tangle cable connects to the USB port on a Mac or PC for plug-and-play simplicity.
Yes, i’m on a call
– Located on the backside of the boom, an LED indicator provides a visual alert to those behind you that you are on a call, preventing accidental disturbances during calls.1With Microsoft® Lync™ and Cisco® deployments. See www.logitech.com/ciscocompatibility for the latest version. Works with Skype using plug-in (select the appropriate product and download at http://www.logitech.com/support/business-products).
Noise & echo cancellation
– With acoustic echo cancellation and a noise-cancelling microphone, H650e is optimized so you can hear and be heard, even in noisy workspaces.
– Control the call with answer/end,2With Microsoft® Lync™ and Cisco® deployments. See www.logitech.com/ciscocompatibility for the latest version. Works with Skype using plug-in (select the appropriate product and download at http://www.logitech.com/support/business-products).volume up/down and mute buttons. The volume-up button is strategically built higher than the others, providing a point of reference for your fingers and allowing you to control the call without looking away from your work.
– A flat and flexible cable resists tangles so you never get tied up on a call.
– Logitech Sound Protection protects against sounds above 115 dBA to deliver exceptional listening comfort for voice and music; compliant with EN60950-1.
Optimized for voice and music
– A dynamic equalizer automatically switches between voice and music modes, delivering the best sound quality for what the user is listening to.
– Type: Bi-directional ECM
– Frequency response: 100Hz – 10KHz
– Sensitivity: Type: -45dB +/- 3dB
– Distortion: <10% @ 1kHz, 15 dBPa (MRP) input
– Operating voltage: 1.4-5V DC
– Frequency response: 50Hz-10KHz (Diffuse field)
– Sensitivity: 90dB ±3dB at 1KHz, Input 0.56V/10mm free field
– Distortion: <4% @ 1kHz, 0 dBm0, 1kHz
– Compliant to EN60950-1
– Height: 165mm
– Width: 174mm
– Depth: 50mm
– Weight: 120g (Stereo)
– Weight: 93g (Mono)
– Windows Vista® or later
– macOS 10.7 or later
– One USB 2.0 port
– Certified for Skype for Business, and compatible with most leading services such as Zoom, BlueJeans, Google Hangouts Pro, Cisco, and more.
– Stereo: 981-000519
Нашиот сајт користи колачиња (cookies). Со продолжување на користење на сајтот или со кликнување на “Се согласувам, се согласувате да зачувуваме колачиња со цел да го подобривме вашето искуство на сајтот и тоа: неопходни колачиња, претпочитани, статистички, маркетиншки, колачиња за перфораманси и функционалност и колачиња од социјални медиуми. Некои од овие колачиња се поставни од надворешни провајдери (трети страни). Комплетната изјава за приватност можете да ја прочитате на слениот линк Правилата за приватност